Sunday, November 26, 2006

Almost Time!

We're leaving the state on Tuesday, leaving the country on Wednesday, and arriving in Greece on Thursday! I'm sooo excited! I can't wait to see Sailor! Princess is really excited, too, her voice gets really high when she repeats how many days are left til we see Daddy. Princess went to Universal Studios with the in-laws yesterday. She had a blast, wouldn't stop talking about it when she got home! They got her a Thing 1 tshirt and Bebe a Thing 2 onesie. Soooo cute! I can't wait to put them on them and take pictures! Wish me luch on flying solo with the kids! I won't have much internet access when I first get there (Sailor's getting the run around about hooking up a phone, and he needs that in order to get DSL), but I'll update when I can.

4 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
Have a safe trip and let us know soon as you can when you get there!!

11/26/2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I still can't believe you're leaving for GREECE!!!!!!! We're gonna miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/27/2006 1:24 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

You should be there already! I got your email update the other day when you got to VA. I bet you are all so very excited. I can't wait to see pics!!!!!!

12/01/2006 12:17 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

You haven't been online since being in Greece... wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and let you all know we miss you guys!!!!

12/24/2006 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home