Monday, February 06, 2006

2WW

I'm officially in my 2 week wait! We started trying on the 2nd and still have to today and Wednesday, but I think I ovulated yesterday or am ovulating today. I started having ovulation pains yesterday afternoon and I've read that ovulation usually happens w/in 24 hours of the cramps. So, I guess it's a good thing we waited til midnight on the 4th to try! LOL I start using the Progesterone gel on the 14th (I had NO problems getting insurance to pay for it, by the way, Yay! I was worried!), and I test on the 20th! I'm so anxious! The countdown begins...

7 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Blue you know that sperm lives in you for like 2 to 3 days I hope that not TMI =) I still have my fingers crossed for both of us. Plus I have been saying a few prayers for us also =)

2/06/2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Ditto what JC said, I am too!!
14 DAYS AND COUNTING!!
GOOD LUCK HUN!!!!

2/06/2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger April said...

Fingers are crossed and prayers going your way from me as well!! I know you must be anxious!

2/06/2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger water said...

Now we are all waiting anxiously with you!! :o)

2/06/2006 12:18 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Good Luck!

2/06/2006 2:16 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

WooooHooo the countdown begins!! Do you have one of those digital ovulations things? Don't wear him out too much, you need good performance sperm! lol

Um, JC... is that deadly or lively spermies??? eww!

2/06/2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks, everyone! Yea, I've heard that the sperm lives in there for up to 72 hours. We're doing it every other day to keep his sperm count up. Nope, not using the ovulation tests.

2/06/2006 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home