Saturday, January 07, 2006

Soooo Tired!!!!!!!!

Last night was our monthly crop! I only did one page, but did fix a couple other pages and helped a couple others with their layouts...and ate and talked alot! LOL I got home shortly after midnight, I think, and wasn't tired. So I picked up ALL of the clothes that were in the hall and living room, then picked up the other random things lying around and put them away, alot with a bunch of trash (boxes from things we've bought recently, old mail, and other stuff that I just decided to finally part with). Then I had Sailor take all the trash out and I vacuumed the hall and living room. It looks soooo much better! Now that it's completely picked up, I'm definitely going to keep up with it! It's just always hard for me to get the motivation to start a project like that, but once something's clean, it's pretty easy to keep it that way. I finally went to bed shortly after 2:30 in the morning! And what time did Princess wake up? 7:30!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh! I still have to do the dishes, wrap her birthday gifts, finish a little bit of laundry, and get us both clean and dressed before her party...we're leaving at 11ish for her party, so I have...2 hours. OMG, gotta get busy!!!

ETA: It's now 9:45 and the gifts are wrapped, the dishes are done, and the laundry is in the dryer. I'm waiting a few minutes to take a shower and hoping that the clothes will be dry by then. Other than that, I'm done! Yay! I think I even have time for coffee...woo hoo! Off to get some coffee...

6 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Yippeee!! you're so on the ball this morning. I hope Princess has a wonderful birthday. It's 10:30 right now, and needless to say, hubby and I are still trying to figure out what all we have to get done today.

1/07/2006 10:35 AM  
Blogger water said...

Happy Birthday party Princess!!

1/07/2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Wow you did have a productive morning!! I saw you posting on the group in the wee hours this morning! :) I went to bed shortly afterwards.

Hope Princess has a very fun party today!!!!! I can't believe she'll be 2 in just 2 days!!

1/07/2006 8:37 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I hope Princess had a great party =)

1/08/2006 8:16 AM  
Blogger JC said...

oh I forgot Happy Birthday Princess

1/08/2006 8:16 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Great jopb at home AND on the party, it was great and i think i just might do dom's there too!

Happy birthday Lexi!!

1/08/2006 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home