Thursday, May 17, 2007

Back...kinda

So, I've recently been asked if I'm ever going to blog again. My response? I don't know. Well, I guess I'm blogging right now, lol. I'm moved into the house, my stress level is slowly decreasing, but we have a ton to do...and I can't find half our crap! LOL Where the hell did all of our pots and pans and tools go? Seriously, I found 1 of our 3 or 4 drills...none of our 3 or 4 hammers, some of our MANY screwdrivers. What happened??? I remember throwing away our dishes and some of our pans, but what about the rest? Where's all the pots? I'm a terrible packer. I know that I'm a terrible packer. But, I didn't expect to move in without Sailor. I expected us to move in to our new house at the same time and buy what we needed then. I didn't know that we'd buy new dishes in Greece and I'd be suck for 2 months with no dishes at all. I didn't know that I'd leave half our stuff in the workshop because I don't feel like going through all the damn boxes. I didn't know any of this stuff. So for now, I'm eating off of paper plates and a Carebears bowl. We had a TON of dishes in Greece, and a huge kitchen to put it all in...well, now Sailor has a ton of dishes and a huge kitchen, and I have no dishes and a small kitchen. So not fair! So, Sailor will be back in a month and a half and I have a LONG list of things for him to do when he gets home, lol. I don't know if/when I'll update you, but it's not because I don't want to keep you updated...it's because I'm lazy! I just haven't felt like writing. I'm pretty sure you all have my email address, though, so feel free to write me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging! I can't wait to come see your new house!

><(((*>

5/20/2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL... you know you can borrow anything you need from me! I'm not far from you so that's bonus! :)
And don't feel bad because I'm always borrowing something from kate too! lol

5/27/2007 8:34 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

ahem, I thought you were back?!

6/01/2007 9:28 PM  
Blogger April said...

I did tell you how glad I was that you were BACK, right? Keep on blogging . . . I'm starting again . . . as soon as I get finished catching up on all the ones I used to frequent! LOL

6/02/2007 1:56 PM  
Blogger April said...

You've been TAGGED!! Go visit my blog at www.capturethememories.blogspot.com for more information!! ~April

6/28/2007 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home